We require the following documents from you - if your principal place of residence is in Villach -
a legally recognised church or religious community or religious society:
- Baptismal certificate from the church (primary) or
- Church contribution bill or
- Church contribution payment form and
- Valid photo identification
Children leaving the church
Children reach religious maturity at the age of 14
, which means that they can independently declare that they are leaving the church or religious society.
Parental consent is required for children under the age of 14 and at the age of 12 the child must have their own opinion heard and consent to leaving the church.
- Baptismal certificate of the child from the church
The church or religious community or society will be demonstrably informed.
No fee is charged
for leaving the church, however, if written confirmation of leaving the church is desired, there will be a fee of 16.40 EUR.